- Will there be a charge for me to host my event?
This is assessed when more details of your event are received. You might be charged direct costs if the club is profiting from the event. Please explain in detail for a more specific answer to either the Campus Center or Campus Events.
- Who do I call for emergencies or after 4:45pm when offices close?
Please call Public Safety at 292-2911 or Audio Visual support
at 292-2828 (AVAV) and click option 1 and then 1 again. Audio
Visual support is offered during the hours of:
Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. –11 p.m.
Friday – 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Saturday – 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- What facilities are available to me?
Please review our Facilities and Services Page
- What information should I have prepared when reserving space?
- Event Name, including name of any speakers
- Purpose of Event
- Number of estimated attendees
- Whether or not you plan on having food service, and what type of food (breakfast, buffet)
- Is the event open to the public
- Is there a special set up that you would like
- Audio visual equipment required
- Am I responsible for cleaning up after my event?
Please ensure that the room is left tidy and clean after your event. Pick up any large debris, do not leave paper trash or food behind.
- Can I sponsor and outside group to come in?
In the case that a Club or Organization wants to sponsor an outside organization Campus Events will work only with the Club or Organization in planning the event. When a Club or Organization sponsor an outside organization the purpose of the event must coincide with the nature of the club, a charity, or the club’s mission. Please see the Campus Center or Campus Events for any clarification.
- Can I bring in my own refreshments?
Maybe, a waiver can be requested. All requests will need to go through Aramark, they are MCC’s contracted food service company, and they will determine if a waiver will be given. The Campus Center has two forms to be completed if Aramark is to grant a waiver or if you are contracting through them. Please see the Campus Center for more information.
- Can I move furniture and set up decorations how I want at the event?
MCC has to follow union guidelines and safety regulations. All set ups need to be completed by MCC employees and decorations and set ups approved by Safety personnel.
Campus Events – 585-292-2010
Campus Center - 585-292-2534